To work cooperatively with the school's professional staff, to assist and support the activities and needs of our school.
- Carnival - The Carnival is the biggest fund raiser and a great Childs community event. Each classroom has an activity or game and there is a silent auction and raffle to raise additional funds.
- Kroger Cards - Have your grocery purchases raise funds for Childs. Register your Kroger Plus card and earn money for Childs.
Simply follow these steps:
2. Create an account
3. Register your Kroger Plus Card number
4. Enroll your Plus Card in the Community Rewards program to Childs Elementary School’s account (enter Childs’ number BD740 )
After enrollment, each time you shop at Kroger and present your Kroger Plus Card, Childs Elementary will earn rewards. Once a household member enrolls his/her card, all linked Kroger Plus Cards within that household will begin earning funds for Childs. (Some restrictions apply – fuel, alcohol, and tobacco are excluded).
- Box Tops for Education - Clip and save the box top from General Mills products marked "Boxtops for Education". The drop off box is located in front of the school office.
- Target - Designate Childs School when you use your Target card and the cash back will support Childs School.
Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer Opportunities: To learn more about volunteer opportunities check out the position descriptions as listen in the Childs PTO Committees page along with contact information for the chairs. To sign up please visit our SignUpGenius page to view all the possibilities.
Classroom Volunteer: Talk to your child's teacher to learn about ways to help in the classroom.
Teacher Appreciation Events: Show your child's teachers you appreciate all of their work by helping with the fall and spring teacher appreciation events including meals, gift bags, and special events.
PTO Meetings: Attend the PTO meetings during the year to share your feedback and connect with other families. Board meetings are listed on the PTO Calendar.
PTO Room Representative: Sign up to be a PTO Room Representative to help coordinate the Carnival games and silent auction basket for your child's classroom.